Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Trials

Right now I am faced with a trial.  It is now to where I do not feel comfortable leaving the house at all.  We have made a change at home with the television and it is all I can do to maintain my sanity.  Apparently the television was more of a babysitter for my grandmother than I thought.  The cable has been out the past week and I have been unable to leave the house and come back with everything in one piece.  The boys and I would leave and run a couple errands and come back a couple hours later and we wouldn't find grandma in her chair like usual.  She would be somewhere in the house and into something.  I have caught her in my room and the boys room.  I have seen where she has tried to get into her medication, which I've moved to a locked box in my bedroom.  I have been afraid to leave the house because of the dread I have knowing the messes I will have to clean up when I get back home.

Today I went to my mother's house and I was gone for two hours.  When I walked back in the door I heard her talking to a lady on the LifeLine monitor.  She wears this button around her neck to push in case she "falls and she can't get up."  So, I walk in and hear her immediately tell this woman that she heard her family come back and she will be fine now.  The woman was very insistent and continued to verify that grandma could not breathe and whether or not she needed help.  Grandma said, "no, I'm fine now" and disconnected the call.  I could hear the phone ring as I left and went back to the car to carry in the rest of my things.  I came back in and she was sitting on the couch folding towels.  I asked her what that whole thing was about and she tells me that the LifeLine people called her and asked how she was doing and she told them she wasn't breathing good.  She reminded me how she gets shortness of breath whenever she gets up to do anything...like whenever she gets up to get ready to go anywhere, or when she does chores around the house (remember, she was folding towels).  About that time the phone starts to ring again and she tells me I'd better answer this time.  It was the LifeLine lady calling back and this time VERY insistent to see how grandma was doing.  I stepped outside and asked the woman if grandma had pushed the button and she had.  Grandma had gotten the towels out of the dryer and got short-winded.  She pushed her button and asked the lady who answered if she could get a portable oxygen machine so she could still do things around the house.  The woman told me she tried to explain to grandma that they could not prescribe or deliver medications.  I tried to explain to the woman that grandma has dementia and I was very sorry.

How can I go anywhere or do anything?  I never know what I am going to come home to.  Although, what kind of a life would it be for the boys if they never got to go anywhere?  What am I going to do????

2 comments:

  1. I have long felt a special connection with herbal medicine. First, it's natural, Charlie attended the same small college in Southern California - Claremont Men's College - although he dropped out of school to enroll in the Julliard School of Performing Arts in New York. York. Had he been to Claremont, he would have been senior the year I started there; I often thought that was the reason he was gone when he discovered that I had herpes. So, my life was lonely, all day, I could not stand the pain of the outbreak, and then Tasha introduced me to Dr. Itua who uses her herbal medicines to cure her two weeks of consumption. I place an order for him and he hands it to my post office, then I pick it up and use it for two weeks. All my wound is completely healed no more epidemic. I tell you honestly that this man is a great man, I trust him Herbal medicine so much that I share this to show my gratitude and also to let sick people know that there is hope with Dr. Itua. Herbal Phytotherapy.Dr Itua Contact Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituaherbalcenter.com. Whatsapp ... 2348149277967
    He cures.
    Herpes,
    Breast Cancer
    Brain Cancer
    CEREBRAL VASCULAR ACCIDENT.
    Hepatitis,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Tach Disease,Shingles,
    Lung Cancer
    H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5.
    HIV,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Cervical Cancer
    Colo-rectal Cancer
    Blood Cancer
    SYPHILIS.
    Diabetes
    Liver / Inflammatory kidney
    Epilepsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to Dr. James for his help in shrinking off my long term uterine fibroid. I had pelvic pain, heavy menses and swelling. I went to the hospital and was diagnosed with fibroid and advised to go for surgery. I was scared and I went online for more info and remedy about fibroid. Luckily, I found Dr. James natural medication for fibroid. I reached out to him, and he prepared me with his herbal medicine for fibroid shrinking, and i used the medicine as he prescribed for me and my fibroid disappeared totally and is now a year plus since I got cured.his herbal medicine is easy to drink with no side effects.If you know anyone suffering from these diseases or having any health challenges should contact Dr. JAMES for natural treatments. His herbal mix medicine is easy to drink with no side effects. Dr.James has cure for diseases like Pcos,Plantar-warts,Ovarian cyst, Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease ,Celiac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration, Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis,Lupus,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer, Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV/AIDS, Herpes Virus,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory, Diabetes,Fibroid. Contact this Great man on his email and get a permanent cure of your diseases. Dr James Email Address drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete